Are you looking for a dentist who will bring out the best in your smile?
We appreciate your selecting Scott A. Brown, DDS, PC McDonough Family Dentistry, for you and your family’s dental health needs. We believe that a healthy smile is a beautiful smile. Our respected and highly trained cosmetic dentists create treatment plans that are designed to restore optimal dental health and allow our patients’ natural beauty to shine through. Dr. Brown understands that patient education is an important aspect of dental health, and helps his patients make informed decisions about the options available to them.
- Dr. Scott A. BrownDDSA native of the Henry and Clayton County area, Dr. Scott Brown graduated from Morrow High School, where he was an avid tennis player. Receiving his undergraduate degree from the University of Georgia, he remains a serious Bulldogs fan (although he did take some of his early classes in rival Yellow Jackets territory).
After earning his dental degree from Emory University in 1987, Dr. Brown furthered his education at the Nash Institute for Dental Learning. There, he underwent additional hands-on, advanced practical study in comprehensive, contemporary, esthetic dentistry.
Devoted to furthering his knowledge of modern dentistry techniques, he went on to complete advanced training with certification in Invisalign® and laser dentistry.
Dr. Brown’s greatest joy is spending time with his family. He also enjoys being a member of his local church. At times, Dr. Brown has been known to get away and go hunting, play a game of golf, go for a run, or compete in a tennis match.
- Dr. Jason JohnsonDr. Jason Johnson joined our practice in June of 2018. Dr. Johnson also received his Doctorate of Dental Medicine from the Georgia Health Sciences University, in Augusta Georgia. Dr. Johnson enjoys hunting and fishing when he has time, but currently is remodeling his family home in preparation for his second child. Spending time with his wife and children is his greatest reward.
- MalindaOur lead dental assistant since 1988, Malinda has been part of the Family Dentistry team since 2002. She enjoys every aspect of dentistry, especially helping people find their smiles again. Malinda balances her life with good, quality family time with her husband and her daughter; she also enjoys entertaining fun times with her friends.
- ScottiOur office manager, Scotti has been working with Dr. Brown since 1989; she began working in the dental field in 1979. She loves her job and it shows. Scotti also believes in treating people fairly and equally. Her favorite part of working at Family Dentistry is being involved with people in the community and watching their apprehension turn into brilliant smiles. Scotti has been married and has two children, and five beautiful grandchildren. She enjoys photography, traveling, and spending time with her family.
- MaryMary has been practicing dental hygiene at Dr. Brown’s office since 1995. She cares for all of her patients and strives to make them comfortable during their dental hygiene visits. Mary has three children. She enjoys singing, going to the gym, and spending time with her family and friends.
- AliciaA dental assistant since 2009, Alicia joined Dr. Brown’s office staff in 2012. She enjoys interaction with her patients and helping them alleviate their fears. Currently she works at our front office as financial coordinator. She is a member of Pinecrest Baptist Church, she loves attending bible studies, going to the beach and spending time with her friends. Alicia’s favorite pastime of all is spending time with her three children and fiancé.
- TrishaTrisha began hygiene in 1996; she joined our staff in 2012. She loves helping her patients learn oral hygiene strategies to maintain optimal oral health. Trisha stays busy, she has a new husband who together they have 3 wonderful boys and 3 beautiful girls.
- Ashton GreenAshton began her career as a dental hygienist in 2015. She has been married for one year and has two beautiful step daughters. She likes helping her patients feel good about themselves by helping them maintain a healthy smile and treat them with the upmost care in the process. She enjoys spending time with her friends and family.
- Catherine LickteigCatherine has been a dental hygienist since 2008. She truly enjoys her chosen career and finds emmense gradification from rehabilitating patients with dental phobias. Catherine married her high school sweetheart in 2001, they have 3 wonderful children and many pets together. In her freetime she enjoys attending her children's sporting events, experimentting with fun recipes, researching naturopathic medicine, reading and writing novels.
- KynaKyna is our Appointment Coordinator and loves helping her patients. She has been with our office since August of 2000. She enjoys spending her spare time with her 2 children and 5 grandchildren.